product key

where did you get the game from? the activation code should be on the back of the manual, not the inside of the box.

it is on the back of the manuel mate but i have tried typing it in and it says i need to go to si games and purchase another one, how do i do this?

Are you sure th keycode is correct? Is it an I or a 1 or B or an 8 for example. There was an issue with this at release. It baffles me how you've been playing for 3 weeks without entering the code!

it says it was a trial period mate and now its ended

it is on the back of the manuel mate but i have tried typing it in and it says i need to go to si games and purchase another one, how do i do this?

he has the right code, a few posts down stated he used the softanchor site to varify and the code was right

Ok I have the same problem and I am ****ed off.

I've been playing the game for months no problem. I already entered my key when I got the game and bloody softanchor has just come up out of the blue asking for my key. I keep entering my key but it doesn't work. I've used that link to check my key - its fine. But I can't play the game I was playing just yesterday!

Archived