Sponsorship

Can I enquire as to what defines what you get from Sponsorship deals?

I'm Norwich City and just entering my third season (second in the Premiership) and the board have just told me that they have told me they've signed a new deal with 'a local company' and the deal is estimated to be worth 80k over 3 years which is...... what........ £512 a week!?!

Just seems crazy for a Premiership team to be given which (although would be nice to me) pretty much loose change

It depends on the reputation of the club. Bigger reputation means bigger sponsors are willing to come on board. Also, local companies tend to pay less than national/continental companies as they have a smaller turnover etc.

Hope that Helps :):D:thup:

This has been an issue discussed a number of times when somebody brings a low div team into the prem the sponsorship doesnt tend to change dramtically.

All you can do is keep winning titles and stay up in the Prem to increase your club rep. You could also monitor your rep value by using a third party editor and compare it to that of other teams in the Prem at your level. (Dont need to edit anything just look at the figures).

Archived