Money income

Hi guys,

I accidently posted this at the FM Live forum last time but no admin has moved the thread so I made a new one.

Anyway, I had a question about money of which I don't know where it came from. I have a screenshot here, I've highlighted the unknown money in blue (the red one was a mistake)

Money2.jpg

Seeing as you are in June and there is a similar figure in the last season column, I would imagine that the chairman puts money into the club's balance at the beginning of each season to cover expenses for the season. I don't know for sure however, as I don't pay a massive amount of attention to my club's finances, but that seems logical to me

I thought 'Investments' was when your sugar daddy invests more money in the club.

My 'Other' is a constant 3mil every year on the June

My 'Investments' is varied as back in 2012 my chairman put in 40mil as I bought alot of players, but now I dont get any injections of funds from the chairman as I keep the bank balance well above the 40mil threshold.

It doesnt look 'Club related' - its other anyway. Dont worry about it. Ask the question in the Dutch league forum and see what it says. And/or fire up the googlemachine and see what you can find out (since this info should be based of real life goings on at the club)

Archived