Faster.

Any subtle hints as to how to make the game run faster. I've started a game with a whole load of "other nation's players" loaded and it's a bit sluggish at parts. I have a very new computer so it isn't tha. I'm meaning more software ways or other external things i could do.

With the dual core processor make sure you select the threading option in the options set up. This will send some processing work to the second core and help reduce processing time.

Ahh yeah, that's already checked. Thanks for the input though. :D

where do i go to find this setting DHL

thanks

I'm at work now but I think it is on the main options screen in the game. As I recall it is just labeled "Threading". Just put a check in this box.

I run XP so it can only utilise 2GB of ram. So adding more ram would be pointless.

Not the case fella, the amount of RAM your OS can address is linked to whether it's 32bit or 64bit, you should as a minimum be able to run 3GB of Ram without any problem.

Not the case fella, the amount of RAM your OS can address is linked to whether it's 32bit or 64bit, you should as a minimum be able to run 3GB of Ram without any problem.

Thing is here fellah, i'd have to make it 3GB single run as opposed to 2GB double run which would equate to slower. Learn to computer before comment.

Thing is here fellah, i'd have to make it 3GB single run as opposed to 2GB double run which would equate to slower. Learn to computer before comment.
Do you honestly believe that someone with such an insidious attitude as that deserves the help of fellow forumers?

Archived