$105,000,000 Offer for Ronaldo

So i'm entering the 2nd season with Man U, after beating out Chelsea for the EPL Championship. Few weeks into the new season Real Madrid make a $105mil bid for Ronaldo. Is this offer to good to turn down and if I don't accept will it cause problems with him and my team? I guess i could go after Messi but Ronaldo is my favorite player so I'm turn any help would do. Thanks FM commuity.

Offer from R. madrid

$34mil upfront

$71mil over 18 months

15% Profit from Next Sale

If you need the money, accept the offer immediately.

Some things you should think about:

Is he really happy at your club? Has he played most of the matches? Do you have adequate cover? If you answer only one question with "no" (except the last one) let him go.

Good way to look at it. I'm gonna reject it.

If you need the money, accept the offer immediately.

Some things you should think about:

Is he really happy at your club? Has he played most of the matches? Do you have adequate cover? If you answer only one question with "no" (except the last one) let him go.

I'd sell him. You can buy many other players that will play almost as well for that kind of money.

If you plan on playing long term you can buy enough youngsters to secure the clubs long term success for years to come with that kind of cash.

I'd sell him. You can buy many other players that will play almost as well for that kind of money.

If you plan on playing long term you can buy enough youngsters to secure the clubs long term success for years to come with that kind of cash.

Well, if you concentrate on a few specific ones, you still have to spend big.

Wanting Richards and Diarra more than anyone else made me pay a combined € 137,000,000 for them...

Also he was just talking about Dollars. Too late anyway. He rejected. :)

Well, if you concentrate on a few specific ones, you still have to spend big.

Wanting Richards and Diarra more than anyone else made me pay a combined € 137,000,000 for them...

Also he was just talking about Dollars. Too late anyway. He rejected. :)

True, I'm sure you could get a couple of very good players for that kind of cash though, as well as a few young prospects.

Plus, with a 15% of next sale clause you could buy him back a couple of years later, probably on the cheap ;)

I would definately reject it. I always reject offers unless a club gives me the money I want up front with no installements. This is because I know I won't play long enough to receive the full amount of money (I haven't played beyond the end of the first season for years, although I probably will on my current saved game). Ronaldo is also so integral to the squad that there is no point in selling unless you receive an outrageously good offer, i.e. £100 million up front

Ronaldo grows to be an amazing player, but in my opinion one player doesn't make a team. Just think of how many potentially gifted players you can buy with £100m. I've won the league many times and I don't usually spend more than £10m on any one player. For me tactics are more important, so take the money and spend it wisely

Ronaldo grows to be an amazing player, but in my opinion one player doesn't make a team. Just think of how many potentially gifted players you can buy with £100m. I've won the league many times and I don't usually spend more than £10m on any one player. For me tactics are more important, so take the money and spend it wisely

In my game I bought a regen who is classed as could be the next ronaldo... Not bad for 2.5 million! lol

You have to think of the club in this sort of situation, but also the player. What does he want? If he wants to talk to them, let him. If you don't, it will probably cause him to chuck a wobbler and upset the dressing room - which is not what you want. Better to lose one player, no matter how talented, than risk creating a divide in the ranks.

Sure, you might get a few grumbles that he's gone, but if the player wanted to leave, and you have a chance to point that out as a response to the criticism, it's all good.

15% profit from next sale is a waste of time with this transfer. Do you think that Real will sell him for more than $105,000,000? only then would you get profit, and even then in the highly unlikey event that they do sell for more, you only get 15%. This option is better kept for lower league transfers.

I have Ronaldo STILL playing for my Man Utd team and he is 37. His ratings are slowly decreasing but still above 7.0 on average. He tires alot also. BUT he makes an excellent person to tutor from. Honestly...... i'd keep him. If your planning on a long career game (like me) you can EASILY make up $100,000,000 over say, 3 seasons.

Buy out Messi's contract and have them both!!!!

Archived