Quick Question About Raising Ticket Prices

had a search and could not find my answer on this one.

I currently playing Gundo's challenge and am with a small team in the Russian First Division. Now we are going great, but im constantly losing money. I am 10k a week under my wage budget but i have little/no income. So i had a look through finances etc and noticed that i have nothing coming in on match days. My ticket prices are 0! Having only sold 1100 season tickets, our form has been great and we are top of the league, getting about 7000 to each game, but bringing in about 100 pounds per game day. Does anyone know if/when ticket prices will increase, i meant even to a fiver a ticket would give me plenty to play with (how sad) as im losing about 15-20k per month. Maybe we should have an option to raise ticket prices with board, but i guess thats nothing to do with the manager!

Also playing the Gundo challenge, but in Romania and have the same problem. After winning the league a couple of times the ticket price has gone from £0 to £1. I assume the £0 just mean the cost of a ticket is rounded down to £0 rather than actually being £0 and although it now reads as £1 it could in fact be 55p

Even the top clubs like Steau and CFR Cluj only get £2-3 per ticket so I think its just FM beng realistic about the ticket prices in Eastern European countries. Harsh but it does make the money situation in terms of transfer fees, wages etc. realistic.

It does make it tough alright. If you're packing the stadium you might get lucky and have a new one built. This is where the low costs can be of benefit as my new 16k stadium, ready at the end of my current season only cost 3m to build :)

Hopefully the plush new surroundings will allow the club to charge an extortianate £2 per ticket :eek:

Archived