What do you want to see improved for '10?

Hi, well the question is pretty clear, I don't want a poll since I don't believe in democracy:p. I want a debate to arrive to a single truth, what does the FM Hardcore Fanbase wants out of their money?

Me, well I don't want a nice tactical wizard nor better looking stadiums or better player/media interaction.

All I want is NO MORE GAME BREAKING BUGS! Not only do I want the game to play out well from release, but I want every single minor bug worth pointing out by anyone who put his moneys worth on this game to be fixed. No matter how many patches this takes.

What do you want from your $50USD/$40EU/$30BPounds?

Saying you want every single bug fixed is ridiculous. There isn't one piece of software ever created that contains no bugs whatsoever. You play any other game, be it on PC or a console, there are bugs and there are a fair few games companies that do not put anywhere near as much effort into fixing them as SI do.

Taken from my thread on panalty takers...........

In future versions can we please have the facility/option to make a change to the penalty taker when you are awarded one..................as it is now you go with pre selected choices...and if you make a change during the game it obviously takes time for them to kick in(no pun intended) ........

eg.......in a recent game vidic had a brace and I got awarded a pen obviously I had to go with my previously selected option but I wanted Vidic to try for his hat trick he might not get that chance again.

would also like the option to have something like the 3d game situation for training where you can see training and tell individual players...(on screen with arrows/markers as with a coaching board etc not tell them aim here actually be able to mark on the pitch where to play the ball to) ...where you want ball played/runs/zones you want them to track back to/where to aim free kicks /corners etc etc

thirdly nore realistic press/feedback where what you actually say shows up..and not just the pre selected responses

cheers

Saying you want every single bug fixed is ridiculous. There isn't one piece of software ever created that contains no bugs whatsoever. You play any other game, be it on PC or a console, there are bugs and there are a fair few games companies that do not put anywhere near as much effort into fixing them as SI do.

You say that, but FM09's *final* version has an unplayable Italian league. That's a more significant bug than in the final release of any other version in the series up until now, I believe. It's almost as bad as GTAIV Patch 2 - and that is saying something.

You say that, but FM09's *final* version has an unplayable Italian league. That's a more significant bug than in the final release of any other version in the series up until now, I believe. It's almost as bad as GTAIV Patch 2 - and that is saying something.

All I said was they put more effort in than some companies, I never said that effort was utilised properly ;)

Archived