Stadium Creator

I can't see it happening and I'm not sure I would want it to.

It was a feature that I liked in the very first FIFA Club Manager (the one with Bobby Robson on the cover), but when you've managed to build Scarborough a 90-odd thousand seater stadium that looks better than Wembley, where do you go from there? The novelty soon wore off and that was all that particular game had going for it because the rest was pretty much pants!

I like the 3D match engine though. No doubt at some point in the future there will be some improvements in the "look" of the surroundings, or there will be "skins" for stadiums made by third-parties. Other than that, I've never been fussed about graphical bells 'n' whistles for the FM series. It's the heart of the game itself that makes me buy it.

does anyone remember on one of the old total club managers you could create your own stadiums, does anyone else think this would be a good feature to have on FM now that you can have 3D games.

No, I don't. I'd like to see a better representation of the stadium than the current, bland images but I can't honestly say I have any interest at all in designing or building a stadium myself.

Fixing bugs and improving gameplay > gimmicky options that add little (if anything) to the football side of things

you could create stadiums at the beginning of the game and teams could build your design of stadium part why through the game when they need a new one.

I think it could be a good addition but i think SI have other priorities adn as stated above i think it will get boring after a while

I remember them club manager games I had Total Club 04 with Martin O'Neill on the front, I had a mahussive stadium unreal for my West Ham team and also their was this family part of the game. No lie you end up having over at least 20-odd kids over the period of time it would take for that (I mean a kid every 9 months). Don't come on here and say ohhh people have got 20 kids, that's not unreal. Just think of the unlikelyness of it lol.

Archived