Overall Appearances not found?

Guest Tegan

Guest Tegan

I'm checking over my stats and I can't find the OVERALL appearances that a player has made for my club. I see the league appearances, and when you hit the history tab under career stats, that too only lists the league appearances.

Am I missing something here? I'm trying to find out who my longest serving players are.

Thanks

As far as im aware there is only one way of seeing the total appearances for a club and thats when a player has entered into your best XI at the end of the season. It also gives total goals. I'm all for having a total appearance counter somewhere on a players history.

When you think about this screen - it is wrong.

The title says History - Career Stats. As this is his career then surely the summary stats should show all appearances etc not just league stats. Otherwise the title should be something like History - League stats.

I noticed this about 4 weeks ago but could not be bothered raising it!

Guest Tegan
When you think about this screen - it is wrong.

The title says History - Career Stats. As this is his career then surely the summary stats should show all appearances etc not just league stats. Otherwise the title should be something like History - League stats.

I noticed this about 4 weeks ago but could not be bothered raising it!

Exactly. Pretty strange that a great game based on statistics left this out.

For some reason there's no record of league appearances and goals in my player histories, only cup apperances. My first season was in the BSP, now I'm in League 2. It's the BSP histories that have mysteriously "gone", though the League 2 histories are showing fine.

Now it's obviously there somewhere, because I had the "x scores his 50th league goal for the club" commentary during a match. It's just not showing the data in their histories. The previous season's player stats are still showing though, when I look at that year's data via the league menu. Baffling! :(

• 2 weeks later...

correct me if im wrong but as far as i no, every football manager game has done this in the past, it annoys me a lot because i like seeing all the stats, u may as well be just playing league games and nothing else, the stats for cup competitions and so on mean nothing in the statistical side of things, the only manager game i no thats kept all stats whether it be league or cup is fa premier league manager 00/01, surely if ea can do it all those years ago then si can as well

• 3 weeks later...

Archived