A Couple of Small Suggestions Regarding Staff

Nothing major just a couple of small changes, mainly affecting management of lower league clubs:

A) When you advertise in the job centre you seem only able to continue until you have 25 applicants. The problem is when managing a lower league side with limited/no transfer budget and most/all of the applicants are employed (You have to pay compensation which you can't afford).

Please can we have an option to only allow applications from unemployed staff.

B) Following on from this you find a staff member you wish to employ and offer them a contract, which they accept. You continue and the board block the job offer due to you already having too many of that staff member.

At this stage instead of an automatic block by the board can we have a chance to shuffle/sack/agree mutual termination with our current staff.

An example of this is where I advertised and agreed a contract with a new assistant on the 20th June, my current assistant's contract was to end on the 30th June but the board blocked the job offer. Ok I can get around it by then sacking the assistant and offering a contract again but this is extra work and what happens if the job offer is rejected the 2nd time?

Archived