Lost Confidence

Pick a player with high influence. Captains probably your best bet. Then go on player interaction and there's an option "call team meeting". If its there click on that. Usually in my experience it does have a positive effect on morale. Although winning games is probably the best way to restore confidence.

In my first season on my Man Utd save my team had an awful start to the season. After 10 league games I had about 6-8 players that had lost confidence in my ability. Nothing could change their minds. Not even going on a 15 game winning spree in the EPL. We ended up 2nd and still they didn't have any confidence. Then after they came back in july it was all smiles again. I think if too many players loose confidence in you you might get sacked. Winning games should stop the "disease" to spread though and eventually most if not all will change their minds. GL with the save mate!

You could try calling a team meeting.

I have just gone 8 games without winning with 5 of those games at home. Before that I was challenging for the title and now I am only just in a playoff spot.

I am desperate to get my players together to sort them out but I cant call a meeting. I would have thought I should be able to call a meeting whenever I thought I needed to

I have just gone 8 games without winning with 5 of those games at home. Before that I was challenging for the title and now I am only just in a playoff spot.

I am desperate to get my players together to sort them out but I cant call a meeting. I would have thought I should be able to call a meeting whenever I thought I needed to

It depends on your expectations. Only when you start to look like you might not make them do they normally become available.

Archived