Local Derbies

Are local derbies included in FMH?

By which I mean, like in the PC versions where local derbies always get a positive/negative response from the chairman or fans depending on results.

I've played four so far (for the record, won 3 and lost 1), but my chairman has never commented on the results.

Are local derbies included in FMH?

By which I mean, like in the PC versions where local derbies always get a positive/negative response from the chairman or fans depending on results.

I've played four so far (for the record, won 3 and lost 1), but my chairman has never commented on the results.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Derbies are present and will tend to be more 'niggly' than other matches as irl - however there isn't the response from fans/chairman afterwards currently .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A new feature in '07???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lowlife70:

Marc, do derbies go right down through the leagues, and more specifically is Scarborough v York included? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scarborough and York would be recognised by the game as a Derby, yes.

Archived