Why am I not suprised...

Lee Casey

(season/age apps/gls/ass)

2036/37 (20) 45 24 10

2037/38 (21) 47 24 12

2038/39 (22) 44 32 11

2039/40 (23) 52 58 17

2040/41 (24) Friendly match: broken leg, out 4 months

Everytime I have a good striker in my team, he always ends up injured for a long time.

But Im not surprised, and Im sure Im not alone:(

I don't understand...?

Are you suggesting that players shouldn't get injured? Missing 4 months once in 5 seasons isn't bad to be honest. I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Injuries are part and parcel of football at every level.

I don't understand...?

Are you suggesting that players shouldn't get injured? Missing 4 months once in 5 seasons isn't bad to be honest. I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Injuries are part and parcel of football at every level.

I think it is more devastation to be honest.

Like Peter said, its more devastation than anything else. Even though it is this players first long-term injury, it happened just as he is in his prime. And this always seems to happen to me. Two years ago, it was my world-class CB that was hit by a four month injury just as he was at his best.

Im just unlucky I guess:(

I might not be as unlucky as i feel :o

Definitely. I will pay for a striker that gets injured once every 5 years. My strikers happily got injured for 1-2 months for every single season. My last season ended up with 3 out of 5 strikers out with injuries.

4 months isnt too bad my star striker got injured on boxing day when I was going for the title and he didnt play again until the 24th August the next season. Injuries happen but sometimes they are so annoying.

As about everyone has just said, you are lucky he only got injured once out of 5 seasons. Ever heard of backup? This is the point where you bring you next prospect in to get some game time, where he could end up becoming a great like your current player. You act as if hes your only good player, Im sure thats not the case in 2040. All the best

I had trouble with Carew constanly getting injured but only for a week at a time, but it was frequent.

Hulk would get injured ingame, needing a replacement but able to continue for the next match.

Harewood was playing poor and I sold Gabbie & Heskey & Delfouneso was nowhere near ready.

I used Wijnaldum as my back AMRLC Now he's pretty much a starting FC with Hulk :D

So proud of the lil chuffsta

This is what happens when a player scores fifty eight goals, it breaks the games brain.

edit: having said that Goitom scored 47 in the championship for Derby in my current save and has NEVER (exaggeration) had an injury since the save began.

Archived