Wont save on memory stick?!

When I try to save the game on a usb memory stick it says that the game can't be saved. There should be enough space free on the usb (4 GB) so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Anyone else had this? What to do?

Maybe he's trying to transfer his save file over to a different computer? In that case, it wouldn't work.

That's what I did two days ago for my Dafuge's challenge save.

Surely if you save into the default spot and then drag it onto your memory stick it will be fine.

That's what I did two days ago for my Dafuge's challenge save.

Surely if you save into the default spot and then drag it onto your memory stick it will be fine.

Think I misunderstood you there Peter. Did you mean saving the file onto something like a blank CD? Thought you said to save it to another place on the same hard drive :D

Think I misunderstood you there Peter. Did you mean saving the file onto something like a blank CD? Thought you said to save it to another place on the same hard drive :D

He is attempting to save onto a USB so saving onto his main harddrive and then moving it onto the memory stick would work.

Maybe he's trying to transfer his save file over to a different computer? In that case, it wouldn't work.

Yes, that is what I'm trying to do, why wont it work?

I also tried saving in the default spot and then copying the save file to the usb stick, but it still won't work.

When I try to load the game from the usb on the other computer, it says that the game cannot be loaded.

Archived