Feels the two of you could become freinds

how do you actually make people become freinds with you, I get alot of "feels the two of you could become freinds" and is it worth having other manager on the game as your freind. So if im a bigger club would I have a better chance of getting there wonderkids. icon_confused.gif

how do you actually make people become freinds with you, I get alot of "feels the two of you could become freinds" and is it worth having other manager on the game as your freind. So if im a bigger club would I have a better chance of getting there wonderkids. icon_confused.gif

i got caught in a praising war with the lyon manager and also roy keane for about a week but it only remained on "feels the two of you could become freinds".

Has anyone got any tips on how to make freinds on football manager 8??????????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Keep working it. A friendship isn't just a week-long affair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right Amaroq, a friendship isnt just for xmas, its right up until you steal their best players on deadline day icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Keep working it. A friendship isn't just a week-long affair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right Amaroq, a friendship isnt just for xmas, its right up until you steal their best players on deadline day icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly! icon_biggrin.gif

Also works out very well for loaning players.

i take control of man utd in most games i play.

hughes,bruce and keen always say "feels the two of you could become friends"

whenever matches against their team come up they always say good things about me.

in return i always "tell the press of our friendship" gradually until i opt for "great friendship"

i always become favoured personel of these managers because of this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stevooo:

I need to learn how to quote icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To quote just click the symbol at the top right of a persons post/reply. Its the " on top of a folder.

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

Mike Newwell once accepted a bid for one of his players because we were good friends. That was 07 and the only time I've ever seen it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A manager from some 3rd division Brazilian team kept refusing my bids for the 12k valued midfielder because of the 'poor relationship' between us. I'd never even met the guy. He finally gave in at 450k, when his chairman stepped in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IbrahimAliMaher:

On the opposite side of the spectrum, what's beyond 'has a fairly poor opinion of you'? I've never advanced beyond that as there doesn't appear to be any real advantage in making enemies, unless it means you can do more mind games comments? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've always wondered that too. I may just try to find out, I know half the English Premier League managers have poor opinions of me, so I always annoy them.

I may find out soon enough though with Lippi, he's the Man Utd manager on my England save, and he keeps slamming me in the press for ignoring his "45 minute game" instructions. Quite ridiculous since he has the instruction for like 4 of his players. The only other team that has that instruction is Roma for 1 player.

Archived