As alot of you will know q.p.r 18 year old striker was killed in a traffic accident saturday morning.

will he be on the game? if you are allowed to say of course. I love Ray to pieces being an r's fan myself and this has hit me hard but i would love to se him in the game for this year and then maybe retire him at the end of season1 i think this would be a lovely gesture.

R.I.P Ray God bless x

As alot of you will know q.p.r 18 year old striker was killed in a traffic accident saturday morning.

will he be on the game? if you are allowed to say of course. I love Ray to pieces being an r's fan myself and this has hit me hard but i would love to se him in the game for this year and then maybe retire him at the end of season1 i think this would be a lovely gesture.

R.I.P Ray God bless x

At the end of the day he is not a real player no more. I'd love to see him in the game for one last year but I can't see it happening.

I'm a Liverpool Fan and I heard he had a massive amount of potential it's just unlucky that it happens to QPR who remembers a young Kiyan Prince ???

R.I.P Ray

i seen him against us last year (leicester) when we played you away.and im not just saying this,but he was the one that stuck out in the game and that was the view of alot of the supporters on the coach.he looked very promising.i have heard they are to name the academy after him a QPR.

Archived