how long to finish a season

Takes me about 45mins per month in season time although July can take a bit longer depending on how many signings I need to make. So probably 10-13 hours per season.

I'm probably alone but my first season is usually quite quick as I only make signings in places I am short of cover - I always give the existing squad a season unless they turn out to be dire in which case I pillage the loan market.

I am on my four season now.

My game time is 2 days 19hours and 20mins, if I do the roughly sum then it would like 1,340mins per Season...so to change to mins to hours would be 13hours and 40mins.

That computer was AMD 1GHZ with 256MB RAM.

I am getting new hard drive for my core 2 duo E6750 and I would say it that 8 Hour per season for my core 2 duo E6750 with 2GB Ram I think.

I will let u know

I get 3 seasons in every fortnight. I recently speeded this up since i now go on holiday inbetween games (unless its the transfer window). Now and again it can be a bit of a pain (on fining players and so on), but for the most part it's great.

They should include an option of 'go to next match' or something!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HotshotUK:

My game time is 2 days 19hours and 20mins, if I do the roughly sum then it would like 1,340mins per Season...so to change to mins to hours would be 13hours and 40mins.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you run on metric time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

Its the matches that take ages there should be like a quick sim option or something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just holiday for the duration of the game.

My gametime per season is massive, but it's mainly due to leaving the game running while I'm in lectures. I'm in my 5th season with Man Utd (having also managed Greece and Italy) and am on something like my 16th day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do you run on metric time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, but I made the sum up and I got it right roughly.

The shop that selling SAT Hard drive was 500GB is way too big and it also was expensive too.

I ask them if they got 250GB with 16MB Buffer and they said no. So I going buy it from ebay instead as it is cheaper.

Back to the topic.

It would be nice to play at least 3 Hours a season icon_wink.gif

Archived