Wenger really does hate Bendtner!

Wow, the rumours are true Arsene Wenger really does hate Nicklas Bendtner!

bendtner.jpg

Even though Bendtner has more than 12 months left on his contract and is worth over £5million Arsene is letting him go for absolutely nothing. So looks as if i'll be getting a bargain, thanks Arsene!

It's not a bug as I've just signed him for £0, obviously Wenger didn't like him and wanted him off the wage budget even though he's only on £29k a week.

That is strange, but the fact that you can sign him for £0 shows its a bug surely, was their any reaction from your fans, ie, bad reaction "worried he may disrupt harmony" sort of thing. Why did Wenger dislike him so.

I've seen teams actually let players go, even better than Bendtner, for absolutely nothing in my game. Works out well for me as I've signed a few of them, but its odd that a couple of the ones I signed are good enough for the top 4 and there was no competition at all for them.

I've seen teams actually let players go, even better than Bendtner, for absolutely nothing in my game. Works out well for me as I've signed a few of them, but its odd that a couple of the ones I signed are good enough for the top 4 and there was no competition at all for them.

Im off to look for bargains then. :cool:

Chances are its a small bug, try and buy him for £0 and see what happens, bet you wont get him

I did the same with Nasri, sold him for £23 million to Man City, bought him back the next year for £0, that was the asking price.

Thought you was gonna say he's on his hated personal list... if there is such a list.. if there isn't then there should be! lol.

There is a disliked list but it's hidden. Would be interesting if it wasn't.

I remember on 08 when I had turned Georginio Wijnaldum into a world-class midfielder, he got player of the tournament in the Champions League of 2015 or something, and had never tried to sell him or done anything to upset him. I found out that you could use that editing tool to look at their disliked personnel and he had a disliked rating of 100 for me!

Although I've no screenshots, the worst I've seen so far was Ryan Giggs released by Man Utd at the end of season 1, even though he'd averaged over 7 all season.

To make things even more unrealistic, not a single club were even interested on signing him, he obviously retired about six months later and now he's not even in the game any more, even as a coach or anything. :(

There is a disliked list but it's hidden. Would be interesting if it wasn't.

I remember on 08 when I had turned Georginio Wijnaldum into a world-class midfielder, he got player of the tournament in the Champions League of 2015 or something, and had never tried to sell him or done anything to upset him. I found out that you could use that editing tool to look at their disliked personnel and he had a disliked rating of 100 for me!

You can still see disliked people by using the editor mate.

I did the same with Nasri, sold him for £23 million to Man City, bought him back the next year for £0, that was the asking price.

A few people have noted that Citeh scoop up everyone for stupid money then spew them out a year later for nothing. It's worth having a scout sit in at Eastlands.

I noticed that the other striker in Arsenal (dark-skinned fellow - can't remember the name) has a dislike for Bendtner in the editor.

Maybe Arsene had to choose? weird that he doesn't try to cash in though. Buggish.

Archived