Takeovers and transfer embargo

i've been in the process of a takeover for about 4 months now so cant put any bids in for players, really annoying considering its the start of a new season soon! however i had already arranged a few transfers to go through at the end of the previous season and they signed for me with no problems.

Theres been talk of a few take overs in my game, quite a few championship teams getting big cash injections, all of them seem to be Thai business men too lol. I'd love to get taken over as playing with Rushden n Diamonds my transfer budget in the Prem is pretty slim, especially as they just put money in building a new side to the stadium.... dont want to get fired though lol!

Right. It's done now and sure enough they want to sack me and replace me with Frank Rijkaard whose biggest achievement in 18 years of game time is winning the Uefa Cup with AC Milan. That despite me having taken the team up to the Premiership from League 2, having won 6 titles, the Champions League and various other things in my time there and currently being top of the league and still in every competition going (in the end of December).

Can't believe such utter nonsense is still in the game completely unfixed and gets ignored version after version. A feature designed solely to ruin long term saves for no reason whatsoever. Absolute shambles.

Right. It's done now and sure enough they want to sack me and replace me with Frank Rijkaard whose biggest achievement in 18 years of game time is winning the Uefa Cup with AC Milan. That despite me having taken the team up to the Premiership from League 2, having won 6 titles, the Champions League and various other things in my time there and currently being top of the league and still in every competition going (in the end of December).

Can't believe such utter nonsense is still in the game completely unfixed and gets ignored version after version. A feature designed solely to ruin long term saves for no reason whatsoever. Absolute shambles.

keep faith and keep winning games, they may not sack you in the end ;)

Archived