Big Teams - Struggling

I'm currently managing Milan and have managed to get a decent amount of success, won the Italian cup twice and the Italian supercup 3 times, I have however only managed to win serie A once in three seasons. I came third in my first season (although I got the job when they were 11th, in January), won it in my second season but have just recently lost it by quite a few points to Juventus. I have got Milan into the CL final this season mind you, so not exactly struggling as such, just finding it quite a challenge to consistantly challenge for the domestic title while retaining a competitive edge in the cup competitions.

I am just wondering whther people have problems with managing big teams. I have always thought it would not be a challenge at all with a big team, but I have seen that some people on these forums have problems with big teams for some reason.

I find that as the manager of a big club you have to be willing to accept every challenge the game throws at you, and above all keep the dressing room focused on performing and yourself focused on winning.

You have the power to hire and fire almost anyone, you have the ability to make and break careers. Make sure the players know this and make sure you take advantage of it whenever you think it is likely to improve your situation.

Archived