Ey...I dont want another takeover

It will be the third one if it goes through - the two first ones were internal, not giving anything to the club.

Now a Malaysian business man wants to buy the club for £388M and have promised £200M for transfers. But I dont need new players, at least not for the next ten years - thanks to my excellent youth programme.

I fear that this takeover migth be the devils work - any hitmen out there who can take out that Muniandy Ismail?:(

Leave my beloved Moors alone:mad:

Why wouldn't you want a financial injection into your club?

How would it be bad for your club? Wouldn't it also mean that the chances of a bid being accepted over your head reduced? As your club wouldn't be as desperate for money from transfers.

Club is worth £391M, with £150M in the bank. No bids have been accepted over my head for the last 20 seasons, because of the healthy financial situation. And if they were to sell some player anyways, Ive got solid youngsters waiting for a chance.

We already have a stadium cap of 64000(upgraded numerous times since built in 2021).

My point is that we simply just dont need his money for any reason that I can see. I just fear that he might be one of these interfering guys who demands big name signings, which would disrupt the harmony we have in this great squad.

Club is worth £391M, with £150M in the bank. No bids have been accepted over my head for the last 20 seasons, because of the healthy financial situation. And if they were to sell some player anyways, Ive got solid youngsters waiting for a chance.

We already have a stadium cap of 64000(upgraded numerous times since built in 2021).

My point is that we simply just dont need his money for any reason that I can see. I just fear that he might be one of these interfering guys who demands big name signings, which would disrupt the harmony we have in this great squad.

Fair enough.

Would it not be good that he takes over you rather then one of your rivals and could make them into a serious challenger? ;)

Archived