Unfair perhaps?

That's nothing man, I have had NUMEROUS occasions when I've had well over 20 shots ON TARGET, and been beaten 1-0 by Sunderland, ending a 42 game winning streak...They had 3 shots, ONE on target. But what can you do? You just have to fight another day. COS THAT'S FOOTBALL BABY!!!

Sorry if this seems mad, long, hard day at work and a nice "spanish cigarette" has made me icon_cool.gif again!!!

Is that it?? Lol. I was expecting something huge. They had 9 shots on target and scored none of them - not particularly unusual. Arsenal took the chances they had. If Arsenal had had 9 shots on target also, this wouldn't be an issue. An efficient performance from the Gooners!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Is that it?? Lol. I was expecting something huge. They had 9 shots on target and scored none of them - not particularly unusual. Arsenal took the chances they had. If Arsenal had had 9 shots on target also, this wouldn't be an issue. An efficient performance from the Gooners! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's how my team rolls!

lmaoicon_biggrin.gif I was actually on a 10 game unbeaten run. I suppose its just nothing compared to yours.

Another issue of mine is:

The fans are unhappy at the signing of Saivet, regarded as an ABBERATION :O . So let me get this straight their unhappy at me signing a 16 year old for roughly 500k who could well be the worlds next big thing.

It happens, cost me promotion to Swiss Super League when I had to win last game of the season to be sure of going up and had 18 shots to 0 and it finished 0-0. It happens the other way round too and you stay in a match with your keeper playing a blinder, get used to it.

Some of the confidence stuff is a bit silly, they don't understand signing of young players that you need to train up a bit and bring into the team slowly. Also there are various leagues and cups with playoff systems that confidence has no idea about. I was nearly sacked in a season I got promoted in Portugal and I've heard of people winning apertura and then being sacked when the league reset to clausera because their team was last alphabetically.

Archived