Is This Worth A Go, Or Is It Impossible?

I really want to inject Aylesbury United with a massive cash injection, but all their players are greyed out (Obviously because they are all rubbish) The only way i can fund them is by offering them money for friendlies, do you think there is any other way to do this, or is this way impossible as the money wont register into the club? (Because they are greyed out)

I'm sure they would make money from freindlies, but it wouldn't make much of a difference unless they are in a playable league (are they?). If not, you could try moving them into a playable league with the editor, & give them a bt of cash if you want. You'll need to start a new game to do this though. If you do plan on starting a new game, I'd recommend loading all players from England.

I'm sure they would make money from freindlies, but it wouldn't make much of a difference unless they are in a playable league (are they?). If not, you could try moving them into a playable league with the editor, & give them a bt of cash if you want. You'll need to start a new game to do this though. If you do plan on starting a new game, I'd recommend loading all players from England.

no, they arent, i was hoping that giving them this money from friendlies would get them into a playable league, because they would sign new and better players, and i dont really want to start a new game, as i am doing so well in this one, and until i get a new stadium with Wycombe, i wont start a new one (I'm that stroppy child you always see in supermarkets because they dont get a bag of malteasers)

Although it is cheating, if you dont want to start a game you could:

a) Add a new manager

b) Take over Aylsebery

c) Sign a grey player on a real contract (I assume you can still do this??)

d) Use your real club to sign the previously greyed player for a decent sum

e) Either resign or holiday indefinately as Aylesbery

*Edit, just seen they aren't playable, so this wont work :p

Well giving them all the money from friendlies will help their finances, but it won't guarantee that they'll get into a playable league.

I can understand why you don't want to start a new save.

Although it is cheating, if you dont want to start a game you could:

a) Add a new manager

b) Take over Aylsebery

c) Sign a grey player on a real contract (I assume you can still do this??)

d) Use your real club to sign the previously greyed player for a decent sum

e) Either resign or holiday indefinately as Aylesbery

Can't do that. They're not in a playable league.

well cheers for the help guys, im cheating a bit, but hopefully it will be worth it. Adams Park can only hold 14,000 max, so my club say we will only recieve around £28,000 in revenue, this isnt much, so i have decided to take over Inter And A.C Milan, and create a couple of cups, where i accept with all my teams, and pass on the maximum amount of money (£1M) to Aylesbury (I dont want to cheat with my club, so i dont give myself any money) Hopefully this will help (Aylesbury arent bad, in the first competition they only lost 9-3 to A.C Milan!

NEWSFLASH: Just to let you know, i have been checking the estimated value after every time they accept the proposals, and it is.........INCREASING! It's exciting news for me, hopefully this improvement will benefit the club and we will see some changes

But they might never become playable because of the league they are in IRL. I don't think they do ever become playable because there are only a certain number of teams that can. I've been played one game for nearly 50 years and never saw them in a league.

no, they arent, i was hoping that giving them this money from friendlies would get them into a playable league, because they would sign new and better players, and i dont really want to start a new game, as i am doing so well in this one, and until i get a new stadium with Wycombe, i wont start a new one (I'm that stroppy child you always see in supermarkets because they dont get a bag of malteasers)

Aylesbury United will never get promoted into a playable league as only teams from the Northern Premier, Southern Premier and the Ryman Premier can gain promotion into the BSN/S.

• 8 months later...

Why would find this thread from 9 months ago and say that? I'm confused!

Anyway, while I'm here: docklanders, now we have the new game editor, have you just started with Aylesbury in a lower league? I have started with Parkgate, it's great starting at such a low level!

Archived