Okay This Is Happening Too Damn Much

how many times will my damn keeper either:

1) come out the box for the ball when he has no damn reason to, lose the ball and end up getting scored on

or

2) hold up the ball, get tackled and lose the ball and end up getting scored on??

its happening so often this is ludicrous!! and im furious.. so many games id be dominating, or scored level with me having the upper hand, then the opponents kick some hopeless ball up the field, my goalie runs out to get it for no damn reason, then gets tackled and loses the ball and concedes :mad:

Are your player instructions for your GK sensible? You should have his player instructions something similar to those given to him if you use the [set To] -> 'Goalkeeper' option. (e.g. if his closing down setting is too high that will make him rush out the box more to close things down.)

Are your player instructions for your GK sensible? You should have his player instructions something similar to those given to him if you use the [set To] -> 'Goalkeeper' option. (e.g. if his closing down setting is too high that will make him rush out the box more to close things down.)

What Skorp said. It sounds like his individual settings and perhaps in combination with his eccentricity is whats causing this

Archived