Idea for the next FM...Promote yourself

What about this,

Once a month or once every 2 months you got the option to take part in a radio/television/newpaper interview.

You would be asked questions(simular to to a press conference) but you would be able to talk about things like your future plans and like what you best football memory is and things like that.

THis would be a chance for people to say that one day they would like to manage England or talk about there determination to Win Liverpool the league or Chelsea the Champions League or say that they are only staying for a few year/want to stay for life.

Things like that.

Any thoughts?

i do like the idea of calling our own press conferences, as long as we could do it whenever we want and the options were viable. Wouldn't want to call a meeting to resign as you feel you have done all you can, but only be given certain choices as your 'responses' that have nothing to do with your reasons. ie falling out with chairmen etc

I'm not too sure about this idea. I do generally like ideas that make the game more realistic, and mimic what a football manager actually does (like interviews), but I can't see this idea bringing anything extra to the game.

Archived