Please Help!

I'm still playing FM08 so apoliges beforehand if this is the wrong forum, haven't posted in a long while!!

Firstly having played all the football manager games for as long as I can remember I used to always have the same problem were my games eventually just don't load which was really annoying after playing it for months on end. Someone on these forums suggested I save back up files so I did with each game played I had 2 saved files, know after playing a personnell record breaking 9days gaming time winning almost everything in my stride with Liverpool in past 9-12 years ( had 3 saved files) every file is know "surprise surprise" not loading.

I'm so annoyed I don't want to ever look at the front cover of the game, I was really into this game but know can't find the will power to start a new game after enjoying that so much. I also don't see the point as everytime I do start a new game I know giving a few years games time it will not load. Please don't think I'm one of these poeple that just want to share my bad points about the game because I think it's one of my best games ever made, I even can live with all the other faults, its just I really want to fix this game or at least someone tell me why I should start a new game on FM09

Cheers in advance :)

Archived