From north too south ?!?!

It all depends on what teams end up in the North and South leagues due to relegation from a higher league in this case the BSP. The Blue Square have to balance the leagues so Solihull will have been one of the teams moved due to their geographical location. No need to panic, it happens irl. :)

The BSN and BSN are equal levels. There are 48 teams that are split between these two divisions purely on who is more northern or southern. For the example you gave, the teams who got relegated must have been furthur north than Solihull Moors so, as SM were the most southernly club, they got moved into the Blue Square South.

Not a bug at all:thup:

EDIT: Blimey, by the time I had typed that there was already three replies :eek:

Which is a bug, as Braintree is in Essex.

It doesn't look like a bug to me:

Blue Square South clubs listed in order from north to south:

Worcester 52.197

Braintree 51.882

Bishop's Stortford 51.875

St Albans 51.751

Chelmsford 51.732

Maidenhead 51.525

Bromley 51.524

Hayes & Yeading 51.517

Thurrock 51.475

Newport County 51.472

Welling 51.466

Fisher 51.453

Hampton & Richmond 51.422

AFC Wimbledon 51.412

Bath, Team Bath 51.389

Weston-super-Mare 51.348

Basingstoke 51.268

Eastleigh 50.973

Havant & Waterlooville 50.853

Bognor Regis 50.787

Dorchester 50.713

The BSS can be quite a tricky league to get out of. I am manager of AFC Wimbledon on my mac game and after two seasons of finishing 18th and then 17th in my third season my players seemed to gel I managed to get a good goalkeeper to replace the one I had stuck with on my previous two seasons and finished the season 1 point ahead of 2nd place Lewes who had led the league almost all the way to the end. BSP league is proving a bit of a stretch for the squad that I have as its the same bunch who got promoted with very few changes, but I have faith.

Good luck getting your team of out of the BSS league. :)

im sure this happens in real life because sheffield fc are playing in the southern area of their division if i recall correctly although i may be wrong

Sheffield FC are playing at a lower level. They play in the Southern area of a Northern league.

You're right Jack, I thought Braintree was further South than that.

However, it would make more sense for Newport County to move to the North division, as they are more isolated than Braintree. Braintree have a clutch of clubs within an easy distance.

Archived