Pinball Manager 2009

I swear to God, if another one of my world class Strikers, Wingers, or Defenders hits ONE MORE Shot, Cross, or Clearance off the opposition player ONE FREAKING YARD AWAY, only for the ball to fly in the opposite direction like it was shot out of a cannon, i am going to have a mental breakdown.

Has anyone else noticed 'The Pinball Effect'? Particularly around the box (either box)? I've had one instance of the ball rebounding off four players in the box and then zipping neatly away to the opposite touchline. What Laws of Physics are at work there?

It's driving me spare.

When I saw this I thought you were going to suggest a new game, where you design pinball mechines like you would a formation. You don't know how relieved I am...

I haven't noticed this at all actually. Are you using 3D, yes? If not, are you sure a player isn't just booting the ball away?

When I saw this I thought you were going to suggest a new game, where you design pinball mechines like you would a formation. You don't know how relieved I am...

I haven't noticed this at all actually. Are you using 3D, yes? If not, are you sure a player isn't just booting the ball away?

Now that you mention it......

Nah i'm using 2D, i can quite clearly see my world class winger banging it right at the opposing fullback from a yard away at about 100 miles an hour.

Still, he is called Iosu Ugartetxea so I cut him some slack.

Archived