Can you beat Sir Alex?

Hey this is first time I have done this, however i thought of a challenge being a Chelsea fan and that. But would love to win more trophies than Sir Alex Ferguson. Basically you can be anybody in the Premiership, however you only have 5 seasons.

Sounds pretty simple really, however Sir Alex has one 31 trophies, including 3 Champions League titles and 10 Premiership titles. This means pretty much you will have to win every competition that you are in.

If anybody fancies it let me know, will be starting mine as from now, so come on you blues!!!!!!

Be interesting to see how people get on :)

well he dun it all in 19 years, im rpetty sure that be quite easy on this game lol si instead of beating his amount for each trophy i thought about winning more trophies, because lets face it if u win everything in the first year for Chelsea, das 4 trophies and the next year you have a chance of 7 (prem, fa, carling, CL, super cup, community shield, Club champ) so if you do that 4 times in 4 years pretty special

why does everyone seem to think sir alex has won 3 champions league, are you all clueless, hes won 2 up to now and hopefully a 3rd this season bring on porto.

Well there is another challenge similar to this, but im trying to get more trophies than sir alex, 2 leagues, 2 champions league, 1 world cup and 1 african nations, 1 league (milk) cup, 3 charity shields, 2 world club champs, 2 european super cups is my tally to now 14

Albeit long into the future, my record the last 10 seasons:

8 Premier League titles (5 in a row now)

2 League Cups

2 FA Cups

3 Charity Shields

1 UEFA Cup

4 Champions League titles

2 European Super Cups

3 World Club Championships

25 titles in 10 years - not to bad. Just wish I could repeat that right from the start...

And for the record: Im pretty much like Ferguson; "Wily old manager":D

Archived