i cant loose, please help me struggle in FM09

My problem is that the game is waaay to easy for me, don't mistake this for bragging because

i would give my right arm for a game where i would really struggle to do well....

I always play with Spurs because i just loose interest when playing anyone else...

i win every game i play and if i say do it for the fans i usually beat united,arsenal,chelsea.liverpool

or who ever is the biggest team easily 6 - 1 away

i tried to sabotage my own tactics a little bit but my players adjust in about 10 min

i even made lots of the players in the other teams a perfect 200/200 PA/CA and given the other teams lots of money

And to be honest i really hate it when it takes no effort to win..

Please help me suck if thats possible

Try selling all of Spurs foreign players and buying only English would surely be a challenge. Other than that you would have to start as a smaller club in the lower leagues, if you can win so much you should post your tactic in the tactics forum I am sure there are a few people who want to win all the time.

The problem with Spurs games is they have way too much money to make it challenging, especially to begin the game.

I played a long save with them too but I lost interest because they have so much money you don't have to make any tough decisions. I would jsut contantly buy thr best players for rediculous amounts and beat everyone. By 2015 I think my reserve could have been the 2nd best team in the world!

I have since moved on to Marseille to try and get a bit of a finacial challenge.

Sorry i should have mentioned that i play British players only and always has...

And i cant play with other teams then Spurs because i loose interest very quickley

The tactics i could post in the tactic forum of course (just have to figure out how)

Then sell all your players and buy lower league players for Tottenham.

you said that. Be Spurs and buy players that sucks. Or buy all 15 years old players and bring them in the first team. Or buy your players that plays in the blue square league. Use your imagination.

BTW: I'm sorry but I don't believe for a second that you win "every game". Not even if you show me a screen shot.

Then sell all your players and buy lower league players for Tottenham.

That was a very interesting idea, thank you :)

I do love king, woody, bale, hutton, lennon, bentley, jenas, keane, defoe tough so i would probably make me lose interest because

there would be no spurs players left...

But im gonna give it a try anyways, thanks

My problem is that the game is waaay to easy for me, don't mistake this for bragging because

i would give my right arm for a game where i would really struggle to do well....

I always play with Spurs because i just loose interest when playing anyone else...

i win every game i play and if i say do it for the fans i usually beat united,arsenal,chelsea.liverpool

i tried to sabotage my own tactics a little bit but my players adjust in about 10 min

i even made lots of the players in the other teams a perfect 200/200 PA/CA and given the other teams lots of money

And to be honest i really hate it when it takes no effort to win..

Please help me suck if thats possible

are actually playing fm09???

you said that. Be Spurs and buy players that sucks. Or buy all 15 years old players and bring them in the first team. Or buy your players that plays in the blue square league. Use your imagination.

BTW: I'm sorry but I don't believe for a second that you win "every game". Not even if you show me a screen shot.

Play your stiker as a goalie, and the rest as DM's then play your goalie as a striker. Try win then, that has to be a challenge. ;)

I'm sorry but it still football manager and not a play your granny in goal kind of game

Cant be fun to use your striker in goal and just make sure i'm gonna lose be buying just the worst players from non league...

Its a serious thread to make the challenge harder, don't play like a fool....

There are many serious threads to make the challenge harder; there's a whole forum dedicated to it. Problem is you need to be open minded. If you are stubborn in playing only with Spurs and only with Spurs players, then we can't really help you mate.

Yeah i know, but i just lose interest

Very annoyed by my self but I'm sure its something out there for me :))

Edit Spurs to be in the Blue Square South and have fun! I also dont believe you win every match to be honest.

Im sorry but me winning to much of the games i should struggle is very annoying and you dont beliving in me really dosnt matter dos it...

the blue square idea usually bites my ass by chrasing after a while so i dont do that

I'm sorry but it still football manager and not a play your granny in goal kind of game

Cant be fun to use your striker in goal and just make sure i'm gonna lose be buying just the worst players from non league...

Its a serious thread to make the challenge harder, don't play like a fool....

Oh well that attempt at humour back-fired, chill out dude. Just play with youngster obtained from the lowest leagues possible that you have playable. Sell all of your 1st team-ers and/or stick 'em in the reserves.

Also on a side not have you always been that good, as in did you edit the all opposition teams players to 200/200 from the get go maybe that has an effect. In an odd kind of way.

mate you are being really silly. how can you come on here saying that the game is too easy for you when all you do is play as totttenham!? my little sister could win the the league with them!

a challenge would be to take over a blue square south/north team with attributes hidden and try a new tactic if the one you use now is so amazing and unbeatable. choose the worst team possible and then see how you get on...

Yeah i know, but i just lose interest

Very annoyed by my self but I'm sure its something out there for me :))

Im sorry but me winning to much of the games i should struggle is very annoying and you dont beliving in me really dosnt matter dos it...

the blue square idea usually bites my ass by chrasing after a while so i dont do that

I have a challenge for you!

Learn how to spell, conjugate, write and redact.

You are ways from being too good at that.

Lies. I play with Spurs, not hard of course, they are big team with lots of cash. But you have the big four who yes usually two of fall out of grace but two remain strong (it depends on each game) and you have Man City buying everything that can kick a ball. Plus it is always hard to keep all your talent with Spurs, especially if you overachieve in your first season.

As soon as I read that I knew you were full of it. I don't even think you are cheating, just making everything you've said in this thread up. You haven't even bothered to post screenies to back your ridiculous claims (though I'd only suspect foul play there too).:thdn:

1) Don't buy players you've seen refered to on forums as being 'world class but only cost 10p lols'.

2) Don't buy players you already know are awesome from a previous save.

3) Only buy players your scouts find for you.

4) Make a first team of Chileans only (this is actually very doable, Chile have some sick players).

The problem with Spurs games is they have way too much money to make it challenging, especially to begin the game.

I played a long save with them too but I lost interest because they have so much money you don't have to make any tough decisions. I would jsut contantly buy thr best players for rediculous amounts and beat everyone. By 2015 I think my reserve could have been the 2nd best team in the world!

I have since moved on to Marseille to try and get a bit of a finacial challenge.

They don't get any money in the new patch.

Archived