Suggestion...bring agents into the game

I was just reading an article about Ribery and a potential move from Bayern, and the key part of the article was that his agents and advisors are the ones who try and make it happen more so than he will. I think this happens all the time as well because the agents get paid only during a transfer, and therefore want their star players to move around as much as possible.

In the game I think they could introduced similar to who journalists have been. The decisions of when and why a player wants to leave a club could be influenced by their agents personality and their ability to secure deals to big clubs for lots of money.

I have found myself wondering many times in this game "why does he want to leave", and if a player has an aggressive agent who is known for forcing players out of teams I think it may add clarity as to why players go and might add some realism to both the transfer and financial part of the game.

Very good idea! :thup:

If you have noticed, once the player's reputation is high enough (I believe once they go from Regional to National), or at least high enough in comparison to your team reputation, when you are offering them a new contract, it changes from "Player X is requesting/wants/demanding, etc. " to "Player X's agent has indicated his client will require..."

It would be a very neat addition to build on this, and, for those players that have a sufficiently high reputation, have an agent interaction as part of their personal screen, possibly at the bottom, where it has good relationships, manager promises, short term plans, etc.

If I recall correctly, you used to get videos from agents of players.

I've not seen that recently, but play/struggle in LLM nowadays, not sure if its still in the game.

Have never seen it myself but people have said it was in 05 or 06, cant remember.

Archived