Please help. My friend and I have started a network game. we played or an hour or so then he saved the game (as host) and logged off. When we came back to the game i put in the ip address and it logged me in as a new player. I could see my old player as not connected. Have we done something wrong? Do i also need to save the game? Or how do i REJOIN the game as there are no options.

Please help

You can just click on your manager that is listed, and you should be able to 'resume control' - let me know how you get on.

No its not having it. When your in there, there is the host, my previous player (which im trying to get onto) and myself who ive been installed as a new player. Cant click on my old player, nothing happens. Do i have to save the game also or does the host take care of that? Is it right that the ip code changes?

No its not having it. When your in there, there is the host, my previous player (which im trying to get onto) and myself who ive been installed as a new player. Cant click on my old player, nothing happens. Do i have to save the game also or does the host take care of that? Is it right that the ip code changes?

You don't click on the player name, you click on where it says "not connected" next to it.

Archived