Network problem

Hi,

I have set up a network game with a pal on my dads PC.

Now, i need to assign the 'host server' to my laptop. Is there any way I can change the host server from PC to laptop? Is there a way to save the game to my laptop, or do we have to start a new game(PC will be out of use soon). I do have Hamachi if that helps lol.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can i ask you a qiuck question...

My friend and I have started a network game. we played or an hour or so then he saved the game (as host) and logged off. When we came back to the game i put in the ip address and it logged me in as a new player. I could see my old player as not connected. Have we done something wrong? Do i also need to save the game? Or how do i REJOIN the game as there are no options.

Please help

Woody your post has been answered in another thread. Your now in 3 topics asking the same thing. Just be patient lol

Tony, you should be able to put the saved game onto a memory stick or send it over by email. When you resume you should be host server on your laptop anyway, if not just tick Host Server box in preferences. I think thats right anyhow. I'm assume your home computer and your laptop use the same internet. If so there shouldn't really be any problems

Just get the saved game from My Documents, SPorts interactives/FM 09/Games

Archived