FM All nighter Thursday

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

\o/ :o

Have got on quite alot with my Real Madrid game today. I'm now into November (8th) and I'm top of the league after a thrilling 4-3 win away to rivals Atletico, (I'll post screenie if anyone wants to see), but Barcelona will go back top if they win by 2 goals against fourth placed Mallorca.

I've been asleep most of the day ill, now im awake and FM'ing it whilst reading "Greatest Moments of Grand Prix" seems the author decided to dispense with the word The at the beginning, but otherwise it's a good F1 related book. As for FM i'm CSKA Moscow and i've already won the league still 5 or 6 games to go.

No probs mate :thup:

Skins was good tonite mate. Last in series though :(

But Inbertweeners next week :D

Just watching the ads for it, can't wait for the new series.

Not doing too bad with Cray Wanderers in my first Prem season, played 3 won 3 can't complain!

Currently my Blackburn game im 4th after 12 games scoring tons at home not so many away..

funny enough best player for me is Keith Andrews. Ive signed Andrew Surman Freddie Bodde (can never spell his first name) and Darren O'Dea doing preety well have every postion covered

Santa Cruz has been bitterly dissapointing wish i sold him now :(

I've got far too many strikers at the minute, (five actually), and all of them seem to be performing when given their chance. It's difficult who to pick when it comes to the big games.

I know it's a good problem to have, but it's sad when I have to leave three of them out each game. :(

Archived