Basically, on my CSKA Moscow save i sent a few of my regens to Jagodina(affiliated club) and i made another account so i could manage Jagodina, in order for my regens to improve.

Anyway against Spartak ZV one regen (De Rosa) scored straight from the kick off and put it inthe bottom right corner and we went to win the game 6-0.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else on any of their saves and i wanted to know if it was a bug or just pure coincidence.

Basically, on my CSKA Moscow save i sent a few of my regens to Jagodina(affiliated club) and i made another account so i could manage Jagodina, in order for my regens to improve.

Anyway against Spartak ZV one regen (De Rosa) scored straight from the kick off and put it inthe bottom right corner and we went to win the game 6-0.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else on any of their saves and i wanted to know if it was a bug or just pure coincidence.

It cant be a bug as i have read about this happening in real life, people used to do this when the keepers were not looking or paying attention to the kick off.

Archived