Game Breaking Bugs in 9.0 or 9.1?

I like to play long-term games where I load the 3 big leagues (Italy, Spain, England) and switch teams every few seasons. Since Spain was unplayable in 9.2 due to a wagebug I waited patiently for patch 9.3. Apparently a new bug occurred in 9.3 with the Italian league. Apparently a lot of clubs offer a lot of cash for co-owning players, keeping them at their old club or even worse, sell them for less cash to another club.

Since I don't want go back to FM2007 I was thinking about playing fm in the original version or with patch 9.1. Since I haven't played the game in these versions yet and since I don't want to lose time figuring out whether these versions are unplayable too I'd like to ask it to you guys.

I don't mind small bugs. I'd just like to play a challenging long-term game in the big European Leagues.

Thanks in advance.

I have to admit I quite enjoyed 9.1 even though I had to change my teams style of play to suit what works on the ME, only thing I didn't like about it was how unbeatable Arsenal were. I was beginning to start to challenge them then 9.3 came out and haven't played it since but might go back to see if I can finally win the league.

Archived