% of Future Fee not working?

I have done quite a few transfers that involved a % of future fee (not profit) clause. They problem is, unlike AI clubs I buy players off, when I buy a player using the clause I have never seen any money from any future fees on 9.3.0. I think that only two players have moved on for any money whilst I was still managing the same club, I didn't recieve any money and the clause stayed in the Transfer>Clauses section.

So does the % of Future Fee (not the profit one) actually work? I might post up a screenshot showing the problem later if I can be bothered.

Okay here are screenshots of the only one so far at my current club. THe other examples were from my previous club and it'd be a lot of hassle to find them and screenshot them.

transferclausescreen.jpg

playerhistory.jpg

I didn't recieve a penny of that £70K, and anyway the clause should of been removed once he moved clubs. I'm not that bothered about that £35K, but some of those other players are worth £500K - £1M.

Also could a mod put player naming in the title please as the screenshots show some starting players?

I actually have the same problem - I sold a striker for 0 up front, 400k over 24 months, 100k after 20 apps., 100k after 10 goals, and 25% sell-on, and it shows his transfer as 600k in his history, but when I look at my transfer finances, there is nothing listed, aside from the 400k over 24 months.

This begs the question, wtf, mate? :(

EDIT: It should be noted that I updated to 9.0.3 in between negotiations, so not sure if that had anything to do with it, as I have some other future-clause transfers that do show up. Just a thought.

I can't remember if I have ever had it work on FM09 on any patch. It always works when I'm the selling club, the % always goes to the previous club. I only care as the club is massively in debt and some of the future transfers could be worth millions and if I'm not going to get any future money for those players I would of held out for a lot more money.

I'll post this in bugs forum but more people look in here and I mainly wanted to know if it was just my game or effecting a lot of people.

Archived