Running Very Slow!

Hi my computer is aload of pants but i can still run fm 2009. I cannot however run the 3d graphics due to the graphics card, but i am not too bothered about this, as long as i am still able to play my beloved fm. But recently my game has been taking forever. sometimes up to 5 mins on classic view with no highlights or replays etc... I have downloaded pretty much everything to get my game the best it can be with, kits, club logos, comp. logos, facepacks etc... would this have a major effect on my game, and potentially be the reason why my game is running too slow? I am in two minds as to re-install fm, but with just the basic setup, without add-ons, but would obviously like an opinion before i lose everything, ha ha. Hope to hear from you soon many thanks

Try cleaning up your PC first:

Start with removing adware, do a virus scan etc

Then defrag, that makes the game possibly find information faster!

Next if those are not working well turn down the game detail to help speed things up.

A final and possibly drasitic approach is looking for a RAM upgrade OR reinstall the OS. Ive solved most of my PC issues by just wiping my disk (backing up my data 1st...)

Archived