Scotland International at Celtic Park

The SFA probably rented it out to U2/<insert band here> as these non-football events are clearly of more importance to them ;)

LOL I wouldn't be surprised!

I actually though I has stumbled on the answer - the Challenge Cup Semi Final between those two giants of the footballing world...Raith Rovers and Clyde.

But after close inspection the venue for that particular match was not a neutral one.

Odd

They play their friendlies at different grounds but in this case that will not apply.

IRL Scotland played their first Euro 2008 Qualifying game at Celtic Park against the Faroe Islands because of a Robbie Williams concert. As somebody has already said that may be the reason

Would this be pre-loaded into the game?

Seems odd because this was a European Qualifier.

Yes Scotland occasionaly play friendlys away from Hampden.

Think we played Trinidad & Tobago at Easter Road a few years back, the idea being that it would be a sell out where as Hampden wouldbe half full for a game like that.

Doesn't happen very often now though.

Im glad it does not happen now. You can beat going to watch Scotland at Hampden Park. That is where I have seen the best matches of my life.

That just tells you the quality of football that I watch every week

LOL I wouldn't be surprised!

I actually though I has stumbled on the answer - the Challenge Cup Semi Final between those two giants of the footballing world...Raith Rovers and Clyde.

But after close inspection the venue for that particular match was not a neutral one.

Odd

Only the challenge cup final is at a neutral venue.

Archived