FMO8 preference bug

Hi all,

Hoping this will be a quick and easy one (!)

My preferences reset every (in game) day, which means it always resets to 'albanian lek' as currency (which means all players have at least 5 seros after their names and big players are worth 50 billion lek!) and slows the game down heaps by saving everytime I move the game forward.

If anyone can tell me how to fix this I will be etternally grateful as it is really screwing with my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks in advance.

Roverboy

i do recall this exact same issue in the pirated versions, is there any way he can prove its legit before it gets closed? LOL at the guys who jumped on Cha Cha for his post!

Unless EB Games in Melbourne is selling pirated games this game is legit. I did have to get a new execute file from SI because the game refused to load when I reinstalled on a new cpu just before this happened. I didnt make the connection... could that be the problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Its definitely not a pirated version.

no dramas mate, i know your frustrated by it... how old is the game, like did you just buy it or reinstall?! take it back and get 09 :p

No, I bought it early last year, so it a reinstall. Might be worth upgrading by the sound of it. its frustrating because it has worked fine on previous install.

Archived