42 to 0 lost as BAYERN MUNICH!!!

Okay this game is massively bugged. Last game of season and I'm fighting for 1st with Leverkusen. So I go on holiday for the last game and let the FM handle it (I never play my own matches). I lose as BAYERN against BOCHUM 42 to 0.

I have the save and the SS.

WTH!?!?! No one got a red card as far as I see and no major injures. Did everyone just refuse to play? I reload and played again I tied the match (well AM tied it). And won the league.

I know after the 9.3 even if you run the 9.2 db the game is less and less realistic. With patch 9.2 it more or less predict what was going to happen in RL. But with patch 9.3 its just off even if I run the 9.2 db with it.

But seriously. 42 to 0? Is this even physically possible?

42bochumbayern.jpg

bochumbayern42matchstats.jpg

bochumbayern42match.jpg

bochumbayernmanagerhistory.jpg

show a screenshot of the formations used and manager history, not saying you have added a manager or anything just that there have been a few posts, i remember one not long ago, someone complaining about a bug where bolton did chelsea like 17-0 or something, he had added a manager and played nobodys including his reserve striker in goal!

posted some more screenies. Note I did go on holiday. I watched the replay of the match and I can't see the Bayern players. They are there because there are fouls and the goalie does the goalie kick but you just can't see them. Was watching it in 3d btw. But this was after the match and everything as its a replay. So did the game just glitch?

by those screenshots something did go wrong, mainly you paid 38 mil for Guardado, he goes for about 11-14, but thats not the point! id upload it to bugs to have a look, mainly for the next version as it may be something that is programmed and will happen in it as well

i buy him in just about every save for 11-14 mil pounds which if my calculations are correct thats about 16-20 million dollars, i know its his release clause but Deportivo always let him go for alot less, try offering less cause they are rinsing you!

Anyway, get the .pkm up onto the bugs forum!

OH MY WORD. I feel for you mate. I lost Chelsea as Fulham 7-2 last night and I was p1ssed to say the least! After seeing this I am a lot more relieved, i only wish the fans on the game could see that result! I wouldn't be such a villain. I don't think I've ever been on holiday for a competitive game? It's half the game.

Officially the greatest screenshot I've seen in a long time.

But on a seperate note........ why did you go on holiday on the last game of the season that would decide if you won the league? Are you implying that you trust a computer to do better than yourself?

Fantastic stuff!

Apparently you have to be careful when you go on holiday not to leave the personnel/tactic boxes unticked. The game can play a match out without selecting any players for the human player’s team! If you had zero players on the field you were lucky only to lose by 42!!

Okay this game is massively bugged. Last game of season and I'm fighting for 1st with Leverkusen. So I go on holiday for the last game and let the FM handle it (I never play my own matches). I lose as BAYERN against BOCHUM 42 to 0.

I have the save and the SS.

WTH!?!?! No one got a red card as far as I see and no major injures. Did everyone just refuse to play? I reload and played again I tied the match (well AM tied it). And won the league.

I know after the 9.3 even if you run the 9.2 db the game is less and less realistic. With patch 9.2 it more or less predict what was going to happen in RL. But with patch 9.3 its just off even if I run the 9.2 db with it.

But seriously. 42 to 0? Is this even physically possible?

Vosprung Durch Tactics!

LOL

Fantastic stuff!

Apparently you have to be careful when you go on holiday not to leave the personnel/tactic boxes unticked. The game can play a match out without selecting any players for the human player’s team! If you had zero players on the field you were lucky only to lose by 42!!

Conundrum:

A teaser for you, A team with no players could only possibly lose 1-0, max score.....why?

I would like to see the formations as well.

The AssMan cannot have fielded anyone by the looks of it. That might be due to a bug concerning going on holiday or you might have cleared the selection and the option to use the selected squad selection was ticked when going on holiday.

@ aussieant: His username is actually even way funnier in German :D

I would like to see the formations as well.

The AssMan cannot have fielded anyone by the looks of it. That might be due to a bug concerning going on holiday or you might have cleared the selection and the option to use the selected squad selection was ticked when going on holiday.

@ aussieant: His username is actually even way funnier in German :D

do you mean his username means something amusing?! tell me lol! If its a bit 'lude' pm me! :cool:

Conundrum:

A teaser for you, A team with no players could only possibly lose 1-0, max score.....why?

No one to kick off after the goal?

I don't get the people who holiday matches, it's kind of taking the easy route, the tactical side is the only difficult part of the game.

No one to kick off after the goal?

I don't get the people who holiday matches, it's kind of taking the easy route, the tactical side is the only difficult part of the game.

Correctamundo!

I await the Postee who says he only enjoys the training aspect and holidays through everything else! - it will come one day! But however you enjoy the game is good I think.

Conundrum:

To be correct, a team with not players could not even lose 1-0. Reason being they could not even do a coin toss to decide who kick off.

Then again, the team with no players could only lose 3-0; since they are not present at the game they lose by forfeit (3-0 in most leagues).

The match is abandoned when the players on 1 team are reduced to a specific number, is it 7

Some may recall that idiot Warnock encouraging players to feign injury following some of his players being sent off

• Administrators

I imagine for some reason no players were selected for the Bayern team, this is a very very rare issue which we are aware of and are looking into. It would appear it only happens when players holiday a match, thanks for bringing this up.

I imagine for some reason no players were selected for the Bayern team, this is a very very rare issue which we are aware of and are looking into. It would appear it only happens when players holiday a match, thanks for bringing this up.

Very rare indeed as I have holidayed through 7 seasons without it happening.

I go on holiday because of two reasons.

1)Way to easy to win playing yourself and at times unrealistic.

But mostly because 2) I'm just too lazy. Playing the matches take forever. Plus I just like do everything except coaching. IE like a director :p

I think the game just had a massive bug. Again at times the game does act like there are players but at times it doesn't well at least for goal scoring lol.

bochumbayern42formations.jpg

Archived