Fix for Foreign players in a game

How can help me with the foreign players that can be played in a league game... for example I play with Fc Steaua Bucharest and I have 3 foreign limit per league game and in real world there is no limit... can somebody help me.. for example CFR Cluj has at least 5 important foreign players in the team so pls fix ... at least a solution I konw it's not from the DB... nothing else

How can help me with the foreign players that can be played in a league game... for example I play with Fc Steaua Bucharest and I have 3 foreign limit per league game and in real world there is no limit... can somebody help me.. for example CFR Cluj has at least 5 important foreign players in the team so pls fix ... at least a solution I konw it's not from the DB... nothing else

André Felipe (André de Souza) - Brazil

Culio Emmanuel - Argentina

Cleidimar Magalhães Silva (Didy) - Brazil

Emmanuel Koné - Ivory Coast

Ibezito Ogbonna - Nigeria

Sixto Peralta - Argentina

Diego Ruiz - Argentina

with no second nationality ... but that's not the point .... I'm from Romania and I so a match from Cfr that had 5 foreign ... I never so limit for foreing players in Romanian league.

I want to say that the 5 limit for foreign players in first league Romanian is allsow in the rool book from FRF (ROMANIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION) ART. 16.7

"The teams in an official game in First League in the same time on the pitch a nr of maximum 5 players with foreign nationlity and a maximum of 3 in Lower Leagues" translation from the ART ... and again sry for my english icon_smile.gif hope to find a fix for the problem

....League Romanian is allsow in the rule book .... "The teams in an official game in First League can have in the same time on the pitch a nr of maximum 5 players with foreign nationlity and a maximum of 3 in Lower Leagues" translation from the ART ... and again sry for my english hope to find a fix for the problem

There is no "fix" to this, but if it is a bug then I would post it in the bugs forum and provide them with a link to the website, a translated version if possible.

Until then you can always use FMM (Football Manager Modifier) to change their nationality or to add a second nationality so that you can avoid this bug.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hackers_best_cs:

The Bug Forum is there for nothing placed my topic 24 houres ago no response ... so I think i picked the best forum the General... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been the weekend, give them a chance.

And please stop upping threads. Just because there's been no official reply doesn't mean they've not been read.

Only fixes for you I can think of is adding second nationalities to your players but that would be a bit unfair unless you did that for the AI as well.

Other than that, you could swap the league in the editor with another league.

Mabe a coder / Progammer can help me with this problem... ou and a another thing .... this is the discription of the db that removes foreign players limit: "All Nations are now included in the EEC meaning no teams have any non EU players!!" - Is that gona affect something in my teams play ? UCL .... I don't whant to have surprises like playing in an Asian Cup and to be from Europe ...

I want to say that the 5 limit for foreign players in first league Romanian is allsow in the rule book from FRF (ROMANIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION) ART. 16.7

"The teams in an official game in First League can have in the same time on the pitch a nr of maximum 5 players with foreign nationlity and a maximum of 3 in Lower Leagues" translation from the ART

SO in real world we have 5 per lineup and no limit per squad and in the game we have 3 per lineup and 5 per squad

Solution ... other than tricks like makeing all players with second nationality or swap nations ... Is there no solution for this bug ?

you're not going to get a fix for this problem until FM09 is out in October/November, ok?

Its a bummer, but theres plenty of worse bugs out there that arent going to be fixed until then either.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hackers_best_cs:

I don't need reader's I need answers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>People won't answer you if they see you're being impatient

Archived