GOOD LEFT BACKS

Stokie

Clichy, Maxwell, Evra, Lahm, Traore, Insua, Pineda and Ashley Cole.

Although it would help if we had a little more information as to what your budget is, the team you are and what patch you are on. Anyhow, picked one's I could remember.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roooonaldooo:

marcelo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marcelo isn't all that great a LB. He is okay, but he is by far a MUCH better ML or AML. You wouldn't get the best out of him if you played him at LB. Thats why I didn't say him, cause he isn't really all that amazing at LB.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

i got taiwo for 5 million he got a 8 on his first game looks like a good signing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Taiwo you mean the Nigerian one. He complains a lot if he doesnt play. I spent 15 M pound but sold him one season later for 10. I had that problem with him.

I don't see how you wouldn't play him tbh

he quickly replaced Leighton Baines for my Everton team and I affectionately know him as the Manimal due to his strength and pure physical beef.

His average rating for my everton side is about 7.13 of which 3 seasons was on 8.0.1 engine

Armond Traore - 4mil in first season add 2mil every season over

gael clichy - silly bout 15mil prob but worth it

fancy a punt ? jeremy mathieu at 4.1mil this guy is class can easily settle and brilliant tbh

matty taylor bout 5mil i rekon ??

matt hill is worth a punt (cheap)

Archived