Slump In Form... Every Season **PLAYER NAMING**

I am currently Man United and Just accepted the Spot as England Manager

i am currently in jan in my 3rd season had ok succes nothing amazing tbh but it always seems come jan / feb time my team suffer a drop in form for 2 or 3 games !

but then after that its all back to normal the really annoying thing is i am normally 5 points or so clear at top after i loose 3 on the trot to the likes of WBA and Pompey and whoever else (this case chelsea lost 6-1 OMG i know)

this putting me in 2nd place 2 or 3 points adrift from top and they just cant stop scoring i dunno what i am doing wrong :confused:

Please Help Guys :thup:

Here is my Starting team if it helps at all :thup:

2nls4dx.jpg

no seriously i know i have probley sold all my british talent but i have taken too buying a english youth squad :thup:

Rooney 30mill to madrid after a crap season

Rio 10 mill to arsenal Was 31 and jagielka Was playing Amazing

Hargreaves 13 mill couldnt compete against veloso

Carrick 7.5Mill Gago was better

i didnt mean to loose all english players lol but seriously is there anything i can do ?

i dont actually think its my tactics as they are amazing for the rest of the season and i have not even done anything with england yet as i have just accepted the job but could this drop squad morale it dosent of seemed to but does it ?

nice team man. do agree with the britishtalent tho, hence why im keeping an eye on villa this season IRL.

My ST Darko Kavacevic with Nurnberg Germand 2nd Div hit an awful spell towards the end of the season but come the last 5 matches he assisted with loads and bagged a couple too. It balances itself out well IMO

i dont actually think its my tactics as they are amazing for the rest of the season and i have not even done anything with england yet as i have just accepted the job but could this drop squad morale it dosent of seemed to but does it ?

I would assume it is your morale mate, try and rotate the squad to limit the impact of negative morale:thup:

Form comes and goes, you will always have a bad spell during any season, no matter how good your team is. kind of like Man U At the moment IRL.

Are you signing new players in January and putting them straight into the first team?

I find that foreigners adapting and team gelling plays a more prominent role in this version of FM ad you can’t just sign a few players from foreign leagues and throw them straight into the first team anymore.

It can get frustrating at times, because on paper you have a better squad, but during that time it takes to blend in your performances could suffer.

You should just accept that a slump in form can happen in football. Just because you have amazing players and your tactics work well throughout the year does not mean that you should be immune on slump in forms.

Ask Fergie after loosing 2 game in a row after breaking the record for clean sheets. They have an amazing line up but then.....

no i tend not to sign players in the jan window unless its a few youngsters i was thinking could it be fitness as december is a busy time of the EPL but then they are all top division professionals but on the other side are all youngish players ?

i do have a few more english players :-

axnqxt.jpg

Archived