It really is a game of two halves isn't it.

After reading my entry maybe you'd like to let me know about your game of two halves.

Doesn't necessarily have to be the same match but what occurences which we usually scream and rant about have actually been in your favour? Along with the occurences that have left the laws of logic and physics in tatters.

The one in favour for me was against Wigan, first game of the season in my Fulham save.

It's 1-1 with 20 minutes to go and Pantsil has a throw in on the far side, he plays it short to Davies and gets a pass back, he holds it up for a moment, then let rip an absolute screamer/fluke (i prefer screamer) into the top left corner of the ent, lobbign the goalkeeper in the process, ALL THE WAY FROM THE THROW IN LINE!

The week after this, I am up against a rampant Liverpool, I stick to a defensive tactic which worked well up until the 23rd minute when Benayoun skipped past my defence with his pace and netted to make it 1-0. I decided to stick to defensive to see how they would change there approach, they kept on level and come the second half Gerrard got sent off! I decided to go for the attack and hammered their goal until the 93rd minute without scoring before they put a failed cross into my area, it went all the way through to the opposite wing where Kuyt put a simple ball through, Konchesky goes to clear it and canons it off Kallio who is stood on the right of him, that was until he performed a Matrix style manoveur and flashed in front of him then abck to his original spot, and bang game over 2-0. Was the 2nd goal really necessary??

Give me your thoughts.

Archived