Unrealastic

This game is so unrealastic I played Liverpool away from home 1st game of season left all the tatic sliders in the middle lost 4-0 so tryed sum more didn't work so I went back to the first 1 where I lost 4-0 but this time I won 1-4 i mean WTF

How does that mean the game is unrealistic? You got 2 different results with the same tactics? That doesn't mean the game is unrealistic, in fact it means the complete opposite. No one tactic, in FM and IRL, is guaranteed success. I mean, do you really think that IRL if 2 teams repeatedly played the same game with the same tactics, that the result would always be the same?

This doesnt make the game unrealistic. Like looknohands said, even the smallest factors in the ME can change results. Also, its not just what tactics you apply, it is also the tactics that Liverpool employ as well, which will determine the outcome of the result.

Random? Yes. Unrealistic? No. Games can hinge on the smallest of factors. Honestly, what fun would the game be if the results were predetermined?

i was under the impression the game was pre-determined hence why odd things happen in the last minutes to make up for any irregularities against the computers decision?

No - The match details are generated based on the players per team, morale tactics etc and then played out. If you or AI make subs change tactics etc then the game from that point is regenerated and then played out

No - The match details are generated based on the players per team, morale tactics etc and then played out. If you or AI make subs change tactics etc then the game from that point is regenerated and then played out

ahhh, thanks for the low down, you learn a new thing every day huh!

Hang on, who would have believed Utd would lose 4-1 at home the other week. Perhaps they had problems with their tactic sliders :D

Yes, i heard Fergie had his entire team to show Liverpool on thier weaker foot but it somehow "magically" reset itself :p

Archived