FM All-Nighter Tuesday

After I ended up getting annoyed last night and going to bed around 6am, I've decided im definatley staying up tonight no matter what. I've got food and drink here to make sure.

Hows everyones games? I got sacked halfway through season 12/13 but luckily my game crashed and I could go back and pick up the pieces.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if im gonna be on late tonite mate. But going good in europe came 2nd in my group. league is a bit hit and miss at the moment but i can still finish 7th which is what im aiming for. Wonder if Slipknot will be one 2nite.

I am here atm....won't be able to do an all-nighter tonight though, my cat's got the vet at 11 am tomorrow.

Oh cool. What time you on till fella, may only be a 2 or 3am for me gota go to the bank tomoro wana do it whilst its quiet!

Probs be around till around 3, at least untill my season's finished in my Milan game. Over halfway there now, 20 games played and a massive 14 points ahead of Juve in second place, just beat Inter 2-1 at home as well which is always nice:thup::D

Ah nice one mate i said the title would be off to you!! Dodgy form for me in the league at the moment but Alitorde is showing me that hes grateful i signed him. Hes banging in the goals and playing outa his skin fantastic buy only for 4.5 million. Got Inzaghi ona free for the season he was released by Milan thought i could use a proven striker. I came 2nd in my uefa cup group so going well. Enjoying it alot :D

Just beat Juve to the punch in signing Federico Laurito on the last day of the window, :D hope he can form a good partnership with Benzema up front,

Update:- He just had his debut, played a 7.5 and scored in a 2-1 win away at Palermo, Benzema got the other goal:thup:

Even better if he scores against Juve ;) Just trying to sign Mellberg for 1.1million as my defence is looking abit shakey and mellberg does the job. Need a big win to boost morale. Faubert on loan has been amazing wana sign him but depends if West Ham get promoted.

Im tempted to stay on til late but i know i shudnt :(

Even better if he scores against Juve ;) Just trying to sign Mellberg for 1.1million as my defence is looking abit shakey and mellberg does the job. Need a big win to boost morale. Faubert on loan has been amazing wana sign him but depends if West Ham get promoted.

Im tempted to stay on til late but i know i shudnt :(

I'm due to play them away in the league in 3 games....it'll be soooo sweet if he scores against them, checked the previous games against them and they've had a bit of a hoodoo over us, we've only won 4 out of 15 meetings with them, had 4 draws and lost 7:eek:

Blimey, I never saw that one coming. I just dropped 2 points at home to AlbinoLeffe. They were 15-1 against for the win and I was 10-1 on I did play a second string side, but having said that my second string midfield includes Kaka, Ribery and Ronaldinho:(

I just lost 2-1 to Bristol City in the cup with a full strength side and missed a penalty :( im very annoyed with my team at the moment and worried by the rubbish form im in.

Might be worth checking if one of your senior players has 'request team meeting' in his interact with player menu options.:thup:

Ive got the second leg against Badalona coming up. Shall i play full strength? what do you fellas reckon?

You'd just be risking injuries and suspensions to your first teamers, give the kids a run out, great experience for them and they're very unlikely to lose you the tie, no matter how bad they play.

Just about to play the biggest game in my season so far, Man Utd away in the CL, hope I can pinch an away goal to put us in a decent position when we play em at our place:)

update 1-0 up, santon scored it....ern, scratch that it's now 2-1, Robinho scored my second, swiftly followed bt a goal from Carrick, some game so far, the clock shows just 18 mins played:eek:

1st Season, I got knocked out of the CL by Arsenal in the quaters.

2nd Season, In CL group stage with one game remaining. I'm top and can't move going into the last game and 2nd is set to be decided by Roma and Arsenal. Do I let Roma beat me and knock Arsenal out.

You decide...:thup: or :thdn:

Archived