Bored with it

FM is a pile of crap,Why did i spend money on it,waste of time,money and pc space

And you didnt learn all that after buying the last 4 games?

It is clear you are unhappy with the series, but you should have learnt that you didnt like it earlier.

The TV bores me at the minute, but i dont write on the BBC website that im turning the TV off!

Your post would be taken more seriously if you offered reasons as to why you felt like this, at the moment you just look like a 14 year old throwing a tantrum!

what did i say in post 11 of this thread?

The decision to put them in the bin is a very stupid one. People are actually offering you decent suggestions. But ultimately, yes you do decide. So I hope you feel happy when you flush your money down the drain.

what did i say in post 11 of this thread?

Fine just do what you want with them, as if we care!

You're clearly angry because of just one game that you got bored of.

Throw them away, you will eventually wish you hadn't.

Then who will learn a valuable lesson?

FWIW: I would happily take them off your hands.

You may be the same age pete, but there is a marked difference between both of your conducts, yours being exemplorary ;)

It's not rocket science. Afterall, I struggle to get angry behind a computer screen because, by the time I have typed out half of my rant, I have calmed down.

Mate, a small suggestion, leave it a week and leave all of your Football Manager games where they are. Then come back in a weeks time and think about it again, if you still hate the game so much to bin it, then do it, but maybe you will see things differently in a weeks time.

Pointless throwing away the entire series because the latest one got on your nerves and bored you.

Go back to 06 or 07, these were the more enjoyable games.

That's what I did. I went back to 05 after much frustration with 09. But I still have all the CD's and will probably play 09 again at some point in the future.

Mate, a small suggestion, leave it a week and leave all of your Football Manager games where they are. Then come back in a weeks time and think about it again, if you still hate the game so much to bin it, then do it, but maybe you will see things differently in a weeks time.

whats the point?

Archived