Anyone Tried this

I did it with Leeds, swapping them with Arsenal. Can't remember the full team but it included Rooney, Messi, Gerrard, Alves and C.Ronaldo. I also edited their loyalty and added Leeds as their favourite club, to try and lower their desire to go to Real Madrid, which didn't work because I didn't edit Leeds's reputation so even though I won the league by some distance our rep didn't increase fast enough and by the summer I was showered with offers and unable to replace them. I did lower their home and world reputations to 1, which kept interest at a minimum for a year.

Ultimately I got bored and frustrated. To have a proper game like that I'd need to edit a lot of other things that have a knock-on, such as team rep, but that will have other issues like board expectations, etc.

Does anyone know why my matches are really slow but the rest of the game is fast?

Graphics card (presuming you mean lag).

I tried it on Football Manager 2008 with Chelsea. Finances were okay but I struggled to win and all the players kept falling out.

When I put myself and my mates into FM08 I gave them all Sunderland as their favourite club and then put a dislike of the clubs that could buy them the top teams from England, Italy, Spain and then Lyon and Bayern I think there was about 15 clubs I put them hating. It would take alot of doing for a full team I only did it for 4 or 5 players.

Archived