My youth players doesn't improve at all! HELP!

I bought a lot of good youngster, those with PA above 170. But they improve really slowly to ... no improve at all.

My coaches are 6 stars, all "LIGHT", the training schedule always one notch below Heavey.

Example:

Adem Ljijac, Man Utd.

21 years old, CA: 136.

I played at him in every cup matches, every champion leagues matches...

His total matches about 30 (the same as Wayne Rooney in my team since I play 2 teams rotation)....

After a year:

22 years old, CA: 136. <==== OMG

And this happens to many other youth in my team as well. After one year of playing sub first team football. They don't improve at all!

I'm at my dead end guys, please help me some ideas!

The key attribute for youth development is their professionalism, which is an hidden mental trait. To develop a player ability, read this thread by catafan for more information, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=111311.

Adem Ljajic has a PA of -9, so in the game he will get a variable potential between 150 to 180. If he ends up on the lower end, there is lesser room for development from his current CA of 136. Also, he has a professionalism of 13. Get R.Giggs (if he has not retired) or any other mentor with a high level of professionalism to tutor him to improve his professionalism. This will speed up his level of development.

Ive had no trouble so far, try and get a feeder club in the Championship or similar level that you can just send them too. Ive had regens return as first teamers after two seasons at my feeder (Wolves, now in the Prem thanks to my regens).

I agree with Wen Jie. Do check his PA first. Player CA-improvement get slower anyway when approaching his PA. His Professionalism is low but not too low to allow a single point improvement if there is enough gap between CA and PA.

In addition, it is the total match time that counts, not just the number of matches he's played. I'm not sure if you have used him only for late subs or as start-ups.

Cheers

His PA is 179, and I starts him at least 25 matches.

Saivet is similar, he came to me with 162/190. After a year, he played about 30 subs, after a year, at 21, he is 164/190.

I'm really not happy. HELP ME GUYS!!!!

what your training like? (ie default training or you got your own training - if own what the intensity)

how many coaches you have?

how many sections of training each coach have?

what the coaches workload for training?

I have no problems, rafael with a year of first team football had increased by almost 40 CA points iirc. And only players that dont play any first team football getting small amounts of increases.

I build my own trainings, everybody at Medium one notch behind Heavy. I thinks it fairly good for each positions.

I got a lot of coaches, more than 14 I think, and all with 6 stars training. All train only one section. Workload always LIGHT.

In FM 2007, even with just subs first team, players could still improve decently, and you get the reward when they are 20. Now I have those at 22, and they still at 136 (136 seems to be the point where all my youth players stop for some reason).

HELP!!!!!

His PA is 179, and I starts him at least 25 matches.

Saivet is similar, he came to me with 162/190. After a year, he played about 30 subs, after a year, at 21, he is 164/190.

I'm really not happy. HELP ME GUYS!!!!

Tbh it is a rare situation for me in the Ljajic case. According to his Professinalism/Workrate/Ambition and the match time you've given him, he could have increased his CA by roughly 5-10 points in a season. What I could say now is probably because he's been very unlucky for the past season. In my game he's been with Partizan (reputation=6800, well below that of Man Utd) and has his CA=142 when he is 21 (PA=160).

As for Saivet, because he's already got a quite high CA (162), 30 subs seem not enough for a significant CA-increase. The higher the CA is, the more match practice and the higher values in Professional/Workrate/Ambition are needed to improve the CA further.

PS, don't worry about your training and coaches, they should not be the problems in this issue.

Cheers

Tbh it is a rare situation for me in the Ljajic case. According to his Professinalism/Workrate/Ambition and the match time you've given him, he could have increased his CA by roughly 5-10 points in a season. What I could say now is probably because he's been very unlucky for the past season. In my game he's been with Partizan (reputation=6800, well below that of Man Utd) and has his CA=142 when he is 21 (PA=160).

As for Saivet, because he's already got a quite high CA (162), 30 subs seem not enough for a significant CA-increase. The higher the CA is, the more match practice and the higher values in Professional/Workrate/Ambition are needed to improve the CA further.

PS, don't worry about your training and coaches, they should not be the problems in this issue.

Cheers

I think my game is broken, I search for player with PA >180 and age <= 20 in my year of 2013.

There are 14 guys. The highest CA guy is 154. The second highest is 145, the third is 138, the rest is below 120, and most of this guys are 20.

Most of them have best potential rating around 78% (even with the guy with PA 199). And the attributes are all over the place too. I really think my game is broken. I think I need to restart.

What do you guys think.

Archived